If you are heading out for a day in the sun, you’ll need these beauty essentials to stay fabulous!
- Apply a UVB and UVA sunscreen with SPF of no less than 20. If you’re prone to breakouts, use an oil-free sunscreen.
- Protect the delicate eye area by wearing polaroid sunnies.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water during the day to stay hydrated.
- To help keep your hair from color fading, spritz on a hair sunscreen. The vitamins and conditioners will give your hair a super shine. Alternatively, apply a hair conditioner before and after swimming – it protects the hair from fading and conditions your locks.
- Always apply your sunscreen to your hands and feet.
- Bright shades such as red and orange play up the warm tones of your skin so choose a hat or towel in these shades.
- Create a sleek hairstyle after swimming by knotting it in a twist and holding it in place with a colorful clip.
- Make the whites of your eyes whiter by applying a turquoise eye pencil close to top lashes.
- Give eyes an instant eye-lift by applying waterproof mascara to the outer top lashes.
Your Hot List …
Estee Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body SPF15, $42
Kérastase Soleil CC Crème, $9.91
La Roche-Posay Anthelios XL BB Comfort Cream SPF 50+, $39.99
Hourglass No 28 Lip Treatment Oil Icon, Limited Edition, $42
Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Waterproof, $32
Make-up Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil, $21
Jazz Panama Sun Hat, $27.50
Ray Ban Original Aviator Mirror Collection, $200
Ficcarissimo Hair Clip, $36